20 Reasons to Consider My Edgy Young Adult Book: Shadow of Wrath
Guess what? I’m more excited than a chimp on a banana. Want to know why? Because my debut novel SHADOW OF WRATH is now available for purchase on Amazon!
(P.S. for a limited time only, it’s available at 40% off)
So you’re probably wondering, why the hell should I care about this awesome book? Well I’ll give you
20 Reasons to Consider Buying Shadow of Wrath
- The pitch is Hunger Games meets Gladiator.
- Because Kirkus Reviews, the toughest reviewers in the world says “Fans of kill-or-be killed plots….find the story enjoyable“
- My influences for writing this story are from some great books such as Hunger Games, Maze Runner, Divergent, Battle Royale, Game of Thrones.
- A Unicorn will stab a Zombie in the jugular with its horn if you buy it.
- It’s currently 40% off
- You can try before you buy: READ CHAPTER ONE HERE.
- Because Author Gabi Daniels thinks you should! (P.S. check out my fun interview on her blog).
- Currently it’s averaging 4.8 stars out of 5 on Amazon. (I’m so sorry for the lost 0.2 stars).
- I love the show Spartacus (yes, it’s a bit over the top in cheese, but it’s my guilty pleasure. And it has a bit of influence on my work…well the history anyways).
- There are more surprises and twists than an episode of The Walking Dead! (There are no Zombies though. Just a lot of dead people.)
- There are ghosts in my book. Creepy, little ghost children.
- The male lead is a bad ass kid who comes from the streets, who meets a strong female lead who turns into a bad ass herself.
- My book is about modern day gladiators, and seriously, gladiators are awesome (but cruel and barbaric also).
- This book will slap you in the face and kick you in the junk. Dunno if you’re into that kind of thing.
- I’m Canadian, and come from the land that produced talents such as
Justin Bieber, Avril Lavigne, and NickelbackPamela Anderson, Metric, Ryan Gosling, Steve Nash, Rachel McAdams, Ryan Reynolds, Ellen Page, Seth Rogan, Nathan Fillion etc.
- I am always grateful to my fans and make every effort to communicate to people who have purchased my book.
- This book will have you on the edge of your seat, and it’s not because of gas.
- Because my book is as raw and bloody as a rare steak. And as delicious too!
- Every time someone purchases my book, I give you full permission to harass me while you read it! My Twitter. My Facebook.
- Because I Love You (in a non-creepy and non-adulterous way).
Alright, I ranted long enough. Check out the full details of Shadow of Wrath or purchase on Amazon (P.S. you can read 20% of the book there).
Join my email list so you can also get a FREE copy of She Dreams of Lonely Stars